Sunday, June 1, 2014

May 27, 2014

Alec when his eye was swollen
pretty crazy week. lots of personal trials and growth. painful as always haha. but i talked to my mission president and my comps and they're helping me out now. president told me that I'm being transferred and that I'll probably be able to get my tonsils out. hopefully. well see where it goes tho. i just get really discouraged and mad at myself sometimes that i keep messing up. so I've had to learn to be patient with myself and realize that I'm not gonna be perfect overnight. I'm really trying tho. its been hard but good. but yeah. transfers are on the 3rd so ill let you know where I'm at asap. apparently it'll be somewhere hard. so well see haha. and then he wants me to train again the transfer after. I'm excited to train again. so last Sunday my comp fell asleep at the wheel and drove off the opposite side of the road and we almost died. we were pretty roughed up and the car was too. going back to look at it, i have no idea how we are still alive. we should have rolled a lot. we were going like 70 and i didn't have my seat belt on. it hurt pretty bad and I'm still pretty shaken up haha.. I'll be alright tho... I'm down to only one pair of pants tho all my other ones ripped pretty bad. and there's nothing around here so i would really appreciate it if you could order some online and send it to the mission office address for me.. and if you could get a slim fit id love it. but other than that I'm doing pretty good. love ya tons. thanks for all the help you've given me ..

This is so Alec!  

God's creation...amazing!


His comps.


No comments:

Post a Comment