Tuesday, June 3, 2014

June 2, 2014

Man I miss my Family!!! You are all so great. I was thinking about everyone a ton this week. I think I wrote like 7 letters just for the heck of it haha. This week has been so much better for me personally. I picked up Sudoku haha.. it helps. But yeah with everything going on and me becoming a good person through the gospel really helps me know what i want out of life. What I want in a Wife and a family and a marriage. I really need someone who is as strong in the gospel as i need to be and well grow together. and im deffinatly having a temple marraige. i worked to hard to throw all that down the drain haha. so tomorrow is transfers. i dont know where im going yet and i havent even packed yet. haha itll be a late night. thats how it usually is tho haha. i just invested in some space bags. hopefully ill be able to transport all my crap easier now haha. i dont know how iv have so much crap its rediculous. i need to get rid of it all haha. oh well. i really suck at emailing now days. i just dont have much to say at all. the last few nights with my comps were fun. im really gonna miss these guys we had alot of fun this transfer. easily my favorite so far. last night we layed up on the roof and talked and looked at the stars for a while before going to bed. ill miss em. the people here in craig are so amazing. i cant wait to come back and visit after my mission. i have so many people i wanna see haha. its gonna be great. ive done really good this transfer. president wants me to train in a few transfers. im excited. the other night we had a really awesome lesson with a mamber in his home and his wife isnt a member and we were teaching and the spirit was so strong and it went super well. and i realize that im becoming a pretty good teacher. and i never really had confidence with my teacing but it was so good. it was all the spirit. and his wife sat in. didnt participate much but theres no way she could deny that spirit. it was great.
 
well i gotta go. hopefully ill write more next week.
sorry im a bum at writing haha.
much love to you all
Elder Bowler

No comments:

Post a Comment