Thursday, July 10, 2014

July 7, 2014

Kinda crazy that nine months has passed. Time flies by so quickly. Tell them I said congrats. I never got the pants that you sent. Or if I did there just sitting at the mission office. Idk. I could use some socks maybe two shirts and some extra support g bottoms. Other than that I think I'm good. 

We have a baptism on Saturday. This one really looks like it's going to actually happen. Brown is gonna baptize her. She's like 60. And Uuhh different. But whatever. She says she talks with god and angel Moroni on a regular basis. But god answered her prayers and she came to us asking to get dunked. So who am I to stop her haha. She's pretty cool tho. Been through a lot in her life. Makes my life look like a friggin cake walk. And here am I complaining all the time haha. Things are going good tho. Missionary work is alright the area is beautiful and great for the summer it's like 70s 80s on average. Definitely beats Arizona haha. Transfers are next Tuesday. Idk what will happen. I guess we'll see. Idk If I wanna stay in this area or not. If brown leaves and I train like I think will happen then I'm screwed cuz I really don't know the area that well yet. I feel bad for the missionaries I train haha. No new missionary should have a house like this for their first area. That's just sick. Cuz they'll be like oh man a mission is like this? Then his next area will be a crap hole apartment. It's better to have a crap hole apartment then come here. So you appreciate it more haha. Our house is like the most coveted place in the mission. I love it here. Just missionary work is hard. Our area is huge. So we ask these people who live out in BFE to drive two or three hours to a church they don't even believe in yet. Most of the members don't even want to make that drive. Oh well. We still have a pretty good turn out. We went fishing the other day at echo lake. It's soo beautiful up there I took like a billion pictures haha. Colorado is amazing. I love it here. 

I love hearing about every thing back home. I want to come home and spend as much time as I can with my brothers before the school year starts. I can't wait. I had a weird dream that Dallen died and I was soo sad it was so real. So I'm gonna spend a ton of time with Dallen and Ashton when I get home haha. I can't express how much I love all of you. My family is the greatest part of me. My favorite blessing that god has given me. 

Love you guys. Have a great week
Love 
Elder Bowler 

No comments:

Post a Comment