Thursday, March 6, 2014

March 3, 2014

dad convinced me to stay. its nice to be able to talk to you guys like this. i guess i took it for granted and didnt appreciate it as much until now. youll probably be getting alot of calls from me just to talk. talking to you really helps. im doing better now. good talk with president. good nights rest. really helps. i really hope that i can come out on top at the end of all this. i know that i need to fix all my problems while im here. if i go home all messed up i wouldnt be doing much good for myself at all. and even if by staying i only progress a little by the end of my mission at least i progressed. but i hope with a good president and constantly slowly getting through this and many more talks with you guys, that ill be much farther along than i am now. maybe even like derrek is now. its really cool to see where he is now from where he was. it does give me alot of hope. dont have much to write today. im being transfered. so dont send anything until after the 11th. love ya tons. thanks for the talk and the email. really helped a ton

lova ya
 elder bowler

No comments:

Post a Comment