Friday, March 21, 2014

March 13, 2014

Hey Momma-

So I guess I won't be able to email much for the next little while.  So, if you don't hear from me too often, don't worry too much.  I just don't like writing too much.  But, I guess I'll try and fill you in as best as I can.  Sooo...long talks with President.  I made him pretty mad.  I don't blame him, though.  There has been so much pain, trials, and growth in the past week, it's been crazy.  I've been transferred to the Barnum Park North Branch.  It's pretty fun serving with Elder Gonzonlas and Elder Selfaison.  Great guys and lots of fun.  They're both Zone Leaders, so I'm kinda being baby sat by them for a transfer.  My address is:

4545 Morrison Road, #206
Denver, CO  80219

I've been doing a ton of thinking lately.  Mostly about my mission also.  Up until this time, I always wanted to draw the line of obedience so that I could get close to it and still be a good kid/missionary.  So, it was easy for me to fall and when I did, I fell pretty hard and I'm understanding how far from that line/cliff that I want to be.  My companions are great.  They're really helping me to be really obedient and a better missionary.  It's a long process and I have a long way to go, but I'm determined.  All that disobedience and stuff I shouldn't be doing has only brought me misery and pain.  Happiness comes from obedience, hard work, and love.  I really want to be happy and I'm working on it.  We do a lot of work here and I love it.  I'm all gung-ho about missionary work again.

Much love,
Elder Bowler

PS - send money :) Thanks!  Also, I could use a few more shirt stays.

No comments:

Post a Comment