Monday, September 8, 2014

September 2, 2014

It must be super weird with only Ashton and Dallen home. i was just thinking how weird that would be. soon tho it'll be full of grand kids.. and we will visit so much. I'm so looking forward to having my kids growing up around you and having you and dad as grand parents. makes you feel old huh? well i am 20.. haha. ugh its crazy. haha. itll be nice tho. now you get to spoil them rotten and get them all sugared up and poopy and give them back to us haha. I love you Mom. you have no idea how Happy it makes me that you and Jackee talk.

Super bummer about Calvin's Wreck. that really stinks. glad hes ok tho. idk why he cant just go get a normal friggin job.. oh well. 

I miss my family. i miss my brothers. and hanging out and messing around. Dallen and Ashton are Prolly driving eachother mad. Dallen is a lot like me so hes Prolly pushing ashtons buttons all the time. haha they are getting so big its ridiculous. imma get home and they'll be bigger than me. Derrek is gonna be the smallest out of everyone haha. then we all get to whoop on him for a change rather than him killing us all the time.. i cant wait. then when we all team up against dad we can actually win especially now that hes old and grey and his back is all messed up we might have a fighting chance haha maybe. Man life its crazy. growing up is crazy.. goes so fast. 

Its been a good week tho. we do lots of service for everyone it the ward. like 10 hours a week. its awesome i love it. my birthday was pretty good, i really enjoyed it. today we are doing the ice bucket challenge.. i don't really know what it is but i guess you just dump a bucket of ice water over your head and film it. and Angela's kid. Nate nominated us to do it. so we thought why not. so that'll be fun haha. its gonna be a good week tho. im excited. Idk why but i feel like its gonna be a good one haha. i hope.

gosh i suck at writing emails..  i never know what to write. 

I'm going to the chiropractor soon. my back is pretty messed up from the car accident so i guess we will see how that goes. i don't really have money tho. if there is any you can spare i would greatly appreciate it. i budget everything out and i still come up short every month. then the chiropractor is another 10 that i originally didn't plan on. so idk. what ever you can spare would be very appreciated.

Jackee sends me money sometimes and i hate it haha i feel like a bum when she sends it. but i have no problem asking from you haha jk. plus were having to buy more food now cuz the members are slacking on feeding us. were supposed to have a dinner every night. but they cancel all the time so we go through our food faster than planned. so that's a bummer. idk. oh well.
just loosing weight haha

Mom .. I love you.. I hope you know that. and imma hug you so hard when i see you.. love you too dad.. haha
Have a great week. 

Love Elder Bowler

No comments:

Post a Comment